CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"The Big Bang Theory" Season Two


If you have not watched this show...you should. "The Big Bang Theory" is on Monday nights at 9:30 on CBS and before it actually came on, the promos intrigued me: Two nerdy, super-intelligent guys living next door to a beautiful girl who is a waitress at the Cheesecake Factory. It's hard to tell which one is more clueless!

The cast on this show is excellent. They are seamless and I find myself flat out rolling on the floor at some of the things that they do! Season two just came out on DVD yesterday and Michael and I were at the store bright and early to get our copy. The boys had bought season one to watch on our trip to Florida this summer and it was great because while we had watched the show, we didn't really get in to it until this season; so season one was all pretty much new to us. Season two doesn't have as much new stuff for me but what has been new has been hysterical!

Season three kicks off Monday night and we cannot wait. There hasn't been much in the last couple of years in the world of sitcom TV that I have enjoyed. This is one of a few. So if you like to laugh and you find intellectually dominant but socially awkward people funny, this is the show for you.

And for you, my friend Cathleen, I quote Sheldon: "Soft kitty, warm kitty...LITTLE BALL OF FUR!!"

7 comments:

Vicki said...

Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr...........

jenn said...

I love the episode when Sheldon smiles! That cracks me up every time! But my favorite was the Christmas episode, where Penny gives him Spock's napkin...too funny!!!

Grampy said...

Sounds like we have some fans.We watch it quite a bit.It can be very funny at times.

Jennifer said...

I think Sheldon is my husband's favorite. He is just so funny.

Mommy Kennedy said...

This is one of the few shows I do watch every week. LOVE it!

Beth (Margie and Edna's Basement) said...

This is one of my favorite shows too. :D

Tes said...

Have not seen Big Bang Theory, will do so since you recommended it Thanks! :)