CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thank You, Top Entrecard Droppers in July!

Okay so I've seen other blogs thanking their top Entrecard droppers and thought I would do the same.

Thank you to all who stopped by and read for a little while!

- Computer Aide - 31 drops - EVERY DAY!!
- Beaded Tail - 29 drops
- The Way I See It - 29 drops
- A Lil Enchanted - 29 drops
- Momspective Reviews - 28 drops
- My Meme Mania - 27 drops
- Harmony in Motion - 27 drops
- Symphony of Love - 27 drops
- PJ's Prose - 27 drops
- My Kids are my World - 26 drops

You guys totally rock and might I say that I enjoy dropping in on all of you too! If you haven't visited any of these sites, check them out! They are just a small sampling of the great blogs that are out there. Happy August, everyone!

5 comments:

A.Marie said...

Good Morning! I am going to do better so I can be one of your Top Entrecard Droppers!! :)

Stop by my blog...I have something for you! :)

Twerlyn said...

Hi! I would like to thank you for dropping at http://staynluv.com . You dropped there 25 days in July.. I appreciate your time in dropping at my blog.

BeadedTail said...

Thanks for dropping on me too! I appreciate it!

Becki said...

Thanks for the shout out! It's always enjoyable stopping by your blog :)

PJ said...

i enjoy reading your blog, that's why you are on my blogroll. that way i won't miss a post. i appreciate you stopping by my little corner of the world too.