CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 7, 2009

Ooh...Top Commenters Award!!


How fun is this? LaShan at A Lil Enchanted gave it to me for being one of the top commenters on her blog. I have to admit that I was a little surprised because I'm not big on leaving comments - although I do LOVE receiving them! So in celebration of this fun little award - which was created by the lovely PJ at PJ's Prose - here is my list of Top Commenters on All-Stace for the month of July:

- A. Marie over at My Money Mission Online with 19
- LaShan over at A Lil Enchanted with 15
- Lola over at Lola's Diner with 5
- Stacie over at Stacie's Madness with 5
- Roo over at It's Just Me, Roo with 5

You guys rock!! Keep talking to me! It keeps me sane!!

2 comments:

Joops said...

congratulations!

A.Marie said...

OOOOOHHHHH.....I love you!! I am SOOOO excited!! I got an award, I got an award.....YAY!

I can't wait to pass this on....YIPPEE!! :)