CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

More Award Fun!!



The Lovely Miss LaShan over at A Lil Enchanted blessed me today with this award. I thank you ever so much. I LOVE getting awards! Right now, I'd like to imagine myself walking down the red carpet in a lovely sequined evening gown, waving to my fans in the blogging world. Go with it...

Here is some information on the award:
"The Humane Award honors eight certain bloggers that I feel are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn’t for them, my site would just be an ordinary blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendships through the blog world. Link back to the person who gifted you with the award and share the love with other bloggers.” The 8 people I'd love to show thanks with this award are:

1. Small Town Mommy
2. Sited & Blogged

3. Welcome to My Looneyverse
4. I Like it Frantic

5. Frugal Kennedy's
6. Rare Ordinary Thoughts

7. Hip to be Mom

8. Motherhood Moment

This award here on the right, I had received once before but wanted to thank Becki over at Harmony in Motion for thinking of me! I greatly appreciate all of the blog-love! You know, lately it seems that whenever I'm feeling a little down and perhaps unloved (and you know who you are that are doing the "unloving!"), the blogging community always picks me up. Yeah!

5 comments:

Mommy Kennedy said...

Yay! Thanks so much! I will send back some love to you!

dddiva said...

Thank you so much- I'll get this posted in a little bit, I really appreciate you thinking of me.

No question, the red carpet is where you belong and that gown is to die for.

Petula said...

How very cool. Congratulations. I would have loved to attend the ceremony. I have the perfect gown. Oh wait, that was a dream. :D

Becki said...

Congrats on both awards - you deserve them :) Glad they could brighten you day!

A Lil Enchanted said...

You sooo deserve these awards Stace... they'll look beautiful on your mantel (sidebar).... and that gown is just awesome.... oh and your jewels.... amazing!

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~