CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Feeling the Love...


I am telling you, it's a regular love-fest here in the blogging world lately!! I received this from the lovely A. Marie over at My Money Mission Online and you know what? She's awesome. Not only is she a faithful reader of All-Stace, but she never hesitates to leave me a comment a day just to say hello or encourage me and pick me up when I am sounding stressed. Needless to say, she wrote a LOT a few weeks ago! Check out her blog because it's pretty fantastic too!

Now I am going to pass it on. Here are the Rules:
  • This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming.

  • These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.

  • They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.

  • Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.

  • Please give more attention to these writers.

  • Deliver this award to six bloggers who must choose six more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

  • I will pass this award to some of my bloggy friends that I find exceedingly charming...
So here are my choices of the exceedingly charming blogs:

- Jeanneth's Online Journal
- Look it's Megryans Mom
- Losing Proposition
- A Lil Enchanted
- Mary Anne's Musings
- It's a Woman's World

Enjoy, Friends!

7 comments:

Megryansmom said...

Awww shucks, I'm blushing. Thank you!

anne said...

Hi thanks for this lovely award ill be posting it maybe by tomorrow? Hope it would be okay

A Lil Enchanted said...

Thank you so much!!! How sweet of you to think of me Stace... such a nice award is certainly easing the stress of this crazy Monday morning. Hope your Monday is a calm and peaceful one :)


A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

Simply Being Mommy said...

Congrats on your awards!

Tim said...

Love your blog! Found you thru a friend. Im following now!

Love and Prayers,

Tim

Petula said...

Thanks, hon! You're so sweet... I really appreciate it. I haven't gotten an award in quite awhile.

anne said...

Hi Stacey already posted ure tag thanks