CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 14, 2009

Blog Awards and All Stace Updates


TGIF, my friends! T-G-I-F!! Grampy from Grampy and You blessed me this week with this wonderful award. Thank you, Grampy!! You know I was in need of a little blog-love. This is the "Loyal Friend and Visitor Award." Way cool, definitely. Okay, so here are the rules:

1. Copy the loyal picture
2. Pass it to who you think is/are deserving.
3. Leave a message to them
4. Pass as many as you want.
5. Message back or leave a comment to the owner.

I am passing this onto: (drumroll please)

1. A. Marie at My Money Mission Online (I do love her so!)
2. PJ over at PJ's Prose
3. Lola over at Lola's Diner
4. Jenn at My Kids Are My World
5. Sherri at Luv a Bargain

You guys always make me smile with your words of encouragement that you send my way.

Also something new going on over here at All Stace is that All Stace is now on Amazon's Kindle! I KNOW!! How cool is that. Check out the link on the right side of my page here to check it out. If you are the lucky owner of a Kindle, you know that you can purchase e-books to read on there, newspapers and whatnot, but now you can also have BLOGS on there! I know, I know, technology is AWESOME!!

So here's my thing, I am trying desperately to get some good reviews of my blog posted on Amazon.com. If you're feeling generous, why not mosey on over there and leave a nice comment and perhaps - only if you really, really love me - clicking on a 5 star rating. I'm giving you all sad puppy dog eyes right now but don't let that sway you. Well, maybe just a little!

I did a five mile walk today. Woo-hoo!! I was feeling the burn - all the way to the box of Krispy Kreme Triple Chocolate Cupcakes. If you have not tried these yet, my friends, and love all things chocolate, well, these bad-boys are for you. They are chocolate cake with a cream filling, chocolate icing and chocolate sprinkles - hence, the "triple chocolate" right in the title. These have the possiblitly of replacing my love of the Hostess Cupcake. I can't be 100% positive, I may have to eat a few more to honestly and truly KNOW if they are the ones for me, but I'm telling you right now, I am looking forward to the sugar coma. But back to the walk...I lost a little of my umph in mile 4 but plodded on to finish AND (get this) I found out that I could still - 20 years later - do a split! How cool is that? And yes, it was an intentional split! My friend's daughter was talking about her dance class and how she cannot do a split because it hurts her hips too much. So I was watching how she was doing it and said "Well, I used to do it like this..." - all the while thinking that I'd get down about half way and, being 40, that would be okay. But I made it!!! I called Frank later and let him know. Oh, the possibilities...

OH! Remember a few weeks ago when I mentioned that I was looking for those Disney maps and no one seemed to know where to get them? Well, it turns out they were promotional and there are no more left. But after a GREAT conversation with Janelle over at Hollywood Studios PR department, I am getting a box of limited edition lithographs from the Disney Company to give out at the Disney seminar my girlfriend A.D. and I are doing in October!! Big hug to the Disney Company. Who - in case we forgot - is still my number one choice to sponsor me for BlogHer 2010 or perhaps thank me for the countless hours I have spent promoting them to the masses with a lovely trip for two to Disney World. I'd say for four but I don't want to come off sounding greedy.

So there you have it, kids. Thank you again, Grampy. You are an angel. I'm still feeling blessed. Life is good. Krispy Kreme donuts ROCK!!



Pyzam Glitter Text Maker



5 comments:

Sherri @ Luv a Bargain said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the bloggy love! You are MY angel of the day:)

Kindle...to cool. I will head there to 5 star you right away.

I started walking my 3 miles again on Monday...after a much too long hiatus and now I have terrible shin splints. Boy, they hurt. I took yesterday off and I'm going to try to hobble it out today. Oh, the joy of exercise.

jenn said...

Thank you for the award! I love your blog, and the fact that you thought of me.

Yay on the split! The though of doing one makes my body ache, but then again, I have never been able to do one.

PJ said...

thank you sweet lady for the award, i am honored!

i don't know much about kindle, but i will head on over to amazon for you.

great job on the 5 mile! i think i will start walking again once i get back to the river.

A Lil Enchanted said...

OMG.... you waked 5 miles... AND did a split... and it wasn't even a banana split! You Go Girl! Maybe if there were a Dunkin Donuts 5 miles from my house I might could walk 5 miles...lol... but those Krispy Kreme chocolate ones sound yummy too... there's not a KK within 5 miles either darn it :(

I just left you the same award over on my blog...lol... but you deserve a double... you are definitely one of my most loyal friends and visitors. Looks like I double dosed quite a few people... you, Grampy, PJ and Sherri...lol

I'll hop over to Kindle and check it out :)

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

P.S. I have to laugh... my captcha word for this comment is "binge"... it must be a sign that we are meant to have that donut binge!

Mommy Kennedy said...

Congrats to all!