CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Product Review - Nivea Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs


I am pale skinned - almost clear. I don't tan, I burn. With doing the water aerobics thing, the upper half of my body has gotten a LITTLE bit of color and because I am submerged from the waist down, my legs look whiter than white!

I saw an ad on TV for the Nivea Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs with Shave Minimizing lotion and decided to give it a try. A couple of years ago I tried another self-tanning lotion and it made my legs look weird! But this Nivea stuff comes in two shades and the one for fair to medium skin it really quiet impressive. It was a little streaky at first but then balanced out after a few days.

The first time I used it was right after shaving my legs in the shower and while it definitely kept my legs smooth, I didn't see it as keeping me shave free for any great length of time. True, I am a bit obsessive about shaving my legs (I HATE stubble!) but I went for an extra day or two longer than I usually do between shavings. I guess it could be different for others.

The tanning action - which they call a gradual tan moisturizer - works nicely. Again, the color isn't freakish or orangy and really, I am pleased with the results. Frank said that he thought the color looked weird at first but once we got outside in the sun he realized it was just the lighting in the house that day.

You can find this for around $7.99 for a 6.7 fl. oz at Wal-Mart. I think it is totally worth it!

No comments: