CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I Found My Happy Place - and it Should Arrive in 5-7 Business Days...

After several hours of deep cleansing breaths yesterday, I have finally calmed down. Things are better today and we are once again feeling some peace in the home.

I have to admit to being just a wee-bit still bummed and so with everything else that has gone on in the last week I decided to do something about it and focus on something that always makes me smile.

The Jackson Five.

Hee-hee!

Yes, yes...I am serious. I ALWAYS smile when listening to the Jackson Five. I wasn't really a big Michael Jackson solo fan, but I loved me some Jackson Five - particularly early J5 and the J5 cartoon series.

Remember that???

So after surfing the net today (Yikes! when was the last time anyone really used THAT phrase??), I found all 23 episodes on DVD!! Words cannot describe how excited I am right now. I am singing the entire opening theme song in my head right now! You can catch it here on You Tube

Maybe next week while on the way to Florida, I will plant myself in the back seat and watch them all on the portable DVD player!! How fun will that be for the other NON-J5 fans in the car???

"Oh baby give me one more chance (to show you that I love you!)"

6 comments:

A.Marie said...

Good for you....finding a happy place is a good thing....and you did the deep cleansing breaths...I am proud of you! :)

I would love to be a fly on your car window to watch the rest of your Non-J5 fans as you sing along in the backseat. That would be hysterical! Of course, if I was there with you, I'd be singing right along, because I am a J5 fan! YAY for Rockin' Robin, ABC 123, I'll Be There....ah, good times, my friend, good times...:):)

Dena said...

oh, now i have that song stuck in my head. thanks.

Stacie's Madness said...

hahah, whatever floats your boat girlfriend, whatever floats.your.boat. ;)

A Lil Enchanted said...

That sounds like a great way to get through a long car trip!... much better than counting Rock City and Ruby Falls signs... lol

As your driving down I-75... when you get into Georgia... as you pass through a lil hicktown called Ringgold wave hello... or stop by and stretch your legs!

~LaShan~

Nani said...

i think it calls for a party at your house when it arrives! i'll bring the popcorn!

Petula said...

That should be fun! Enjoy!