CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Another Great Product - Aveeno Active Naturals Sunblock Spray


As I have stated in the recent past, I am very pale skinned. Michael is too. If possible, I think he is fairer than me - and that's saying something! Summer is normally not fun for us because we burn so easily.

Cream sunblocks are okay but messy and I have to admit, I tend to NOT apply it very well - resulting in weird burn patterns on our bodies. And not weird in a fun way! So when I started going swimming almost daily, I needed to find an effective sunscreen that even an idiot such as myself could not screw up!

Enter Aveeno. I use their Skin Relief Body Wash and so this product, when I saw it on the shelf, caught my attention. It is called Aveeno Active Naturals Continuous Protection Sunblock Spray. I got it in the SPF 70. It is UVA/UVB protection, oil free, non-greasy and waterproof, with natural soy and vitamins A, C, and E. Seriously, it says all that on the front of the can! In my own words I will tell you that with its spray on design and non-greasy feel, this stuff is amazing! IN all of my time out in the sun recently, sometimes for more than two hours in the full sun at a shot, I have yet to burn! Yea, me! I've used it on Michael, as well, and he has been burn free.

It comes in a 5 oz. bottle and while it does not last as long as traditional cream sunblocks, to me it is far more effective and just plain neater to use. You can find this one, too, at the Wal-Mart for $8.99.

1 comment:

Roo said...

I'll have to check out the sunblock. I love the Aveeno Daily Mosturizing Lotion. I use it daily on my face and it doesn't leave a greasy feeling. I have a bottle of it on my desk @ work as well. I work with a lot of paper and it tends to dry out my hands. This is great stuff.