CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 5, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award!!


This morning I received this "One Lovely Blog" award from Lola over at Lola's Diner. And to you I say "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Rules:

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


Okay, so 15 blogs...hmmm....I have been spending a LOT of time on the computer lately....who to give, who to give...Well, here's my list of some great blogs that you should check out. They are in no particular order because I enjoy them all!

- Carol over at "A Second Cup"
- Lea over at "The Needle in a Haystack"
- Dena at "Happily Ever After"
- Nani at "A Place for Me"
- Laura at "I Asked the Lord"
- Rhonda/Roo over at "It's Just Me, Roo"
- A. Marie over at "My Money Mission"
- Beth over at "Learning Together"
- Gail over at "Life After Death, A Widow's Story"
- Liza over at "Moms...check nyo"
- Stacie over at "The Divine Miss Mommy"
- Julie over at "Momspective"
- Maria over at "Conversations with Moms"
- Storm at "Confessions of a Psychotic Housewife"
- Liza over at "A Simple Life"

Whew! That was no easy task but these are all blogs of fairly different natures that I enjoy reading and I hope that you will too. Have a Lovely Day!

11 comments:

carol at A Second Cup said...

Thank you so much.

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

Wow...I feel so honored. Thank you for the award. It really made me happy.

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

Thank you for the award! :)

Julie@Momspective said...

Hey, thanks a bunch! I know it's hard to narrow down the favorites and I'm truly thankful that you included me! You rock!

A.Marie said...

OOOOhhhhh...CONGRATS for receiving this, and How Exciting that you are passing it on to me!! I am sooooo happy to receive this! Hopefully, this weekend, I'll get it posted on my blog! You are such a great bloggy friend!! :)

Free CSS Templates said...

Sometimes I respond to comments, but this year it really hasn't been very often, but I do try and go to their blog and comment on one of their posts. I very seldom check to see if anyone has responded to any comment I make.

Please Read:
Enter to my " 1st FUNNY CONTEST " held at my blog . Winners will get a free 120*120 Adspot on my Blog for a period of 1 Month. END DATE: 13 june 2009

SEO Status of this blog:

1) Google PR #2
2) Alexa Ranking: 140,082
3) Backlinks: 5000+
4) Daily Unique Visits: 250 - 350
5) Daily Pageviews: 1000+

Lola said...

Congrats to everyone!

minwifeof4boys said...

...Thank you ! Thank you very much... I'd like to thank my parents for teaching me how to read and write... my family for giving me fodder to write about.... stace for nominating me... and all the little people who read my blog to make this award possible...

blowing kisses every where!

liza said...

Congratulations on a well-deserved award. Thank you for including my 2 blogs, I feel so honored. I have proudly posted it here.

Enjoy the weekend. :)

A Simple Life
Mommy's Little Corner

Dena said...

oh i just can't believe this, i didnt' think i'd win, i really didn't have a speech planned or anything. but i would like to thank the blog world for making this possible, for my parents for raising me, jay for marrying me, my kids for thinking i'm hot, and stacy for thinking my blog is lovely. you're the best! :o) thanks!!!

Nani said...

you are so sweet for including me on your list. that made me smile!