CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Oh! I Needed Some Good News!! Blog Awards!!

Crystal over at Simply Being Mommy blessed me with these tonight! I'm so excited!!
Okay gang, I know that you know the rules but I'll put them up again anyway!
You have to pass them on to 15 other blogs that you think are wonderful!
The rules for these awards are:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

These are the blogs that I am loving this week:

1. Melissa at The Erickson Looney Bin

2. ejcooksey at Losing It & Getting Fit

3. Stacie at Stacie's Madness

4. A Lil Enchanted

5. Anne at Small Town Mommy

6. My Virtual Diary

7. Enchie at Sweet Nothings

8. Christy at Motherhood Unscripted

9. Sylvia at Sylvia Basham

10. Nedekcir at In this Life of Ours

11. Juliana at Juliana's Lair

12. Jill at Creative Cafe

13. Lauri at LauriLiaw

14. Clara at Coming Back to Life

15. djtammy at Anything Under the Sun

These are all great blogs - most of which I found through using entrecard! They have all kept me entertained and informed and I think you'll enjoy them too!

And thank you once again, Crystal! You made my day!

9 comments:

A.Marie said...

CONGRATS!! I'm glad that you received these...I can't wait to go over and visit the blogs that you mentioned; don't you just love Entrecard?? :)

StaceyC4 said...

I do! I do! I do!

Nedekcir said...

Thank you so much for the awards, I am honor. Have a great week.

djtammy said...

Hi sweetie :-) Thank you so much with these awards. I feel so honored coz you include me in your list.


When are you going to turn 40? Im turning 30 next month!

See yah around :-)

djtammy said...

I followed you and added your link to my site :-)

A Lil Enchanted said...

Hi Stace! Congrats on your awards and thank you sooo much for passing them on to me as well.... they are my first : )

~A Lil Enchanted~

Enchie said...

Thank you Stace! Will post this asap. Congratulations on these award and have a wonderful week!

Stacie's Madness said...

awe, thank you! :)

juliana said...

Hi! Stacey

I'm flattered. Thanks for including me on your list. I will for sure post these badges on my blog soon.